The term ‘furniture cleaning’ stands for the removal of any dirt, dust particles regularly and polishing of furniture when required. It is more important when it comes to the cleaning of furniture at school.
Importance of Furniture Cleaning at School
Cleaning of furniture has following importance:
- Cleaning furniture removes any dirt and dust particles from the furniture.
- Clean furniture looks more attractive than a dirty one.
- It helps in students’ concentration as dirty furniture may distract students mind from learning.
- Dirty furniture might cause allergy therefore furniture should be regularly cleaned.
- Cleaning of furniture also reduces the chances of various diseases.
- It inculcates the habit of cleanliness among students.
- It helps in aesthetic development of students.
- Furniture cleaning reduces the spreads of various germs, bacteria and viruses.
- In a scenario like today, furniture cleaning has become more important as dirty furniture might carry deadly virus like corona virus.
- It creates a better learning environment for students and better teaching environment for teachers.
- Teacher can focus on students more when the classroom is neat and tidy.
Measures to keep furniture clean
Furniture could be cleaned by following regular routine of cleaning and following measures enlisted below:
- Dusting should be done daily so that no dirt is left behind. Dusting of both furniture and wall should be done.
- Disinfection of classroom furniture regularly might help in killing various disease causing germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Placing a dustbin inside the classroom could help in making the class and furniture clean.
- A door mat should be placed outside the classroom so that student doesn’t carry mud from outside through their shoes.
- Primer should be applied on metal benches to avoid rusting of bench.
- Proper painting of furniture should be done at certain period of time.
- Old and damaged furniture should be replaced by new ones.
- Students should be taught to practice good hygiene.
- School Assembly: How to Conduct Assembly in School | Importance
- Aesthetic Development of School Campus
- First Aid: Importance |Common Ailments |Bandaging types & its Use
- School Campus Cleanliness: Need & Importance | Its Role
- PARENT TEACHER ASSOCIATION (P.T.A.)- Assignment
- States of Matter lesson plan- Class IX NCERT with pdf
- Mixture- INTEGRATED LESSON PLAN- CLASS 9th SCIENCE NCERT
- Complete Lesson Plan of Thomson’s atomic model Class IX
- Technology of Education Vs. Technology in Education
- Programmed Learning: Characteristics| Fundamental Principles
- Erik Erikson’s Theory of Psycho-social Development
Disclaimer: wandofknowledge.com is created only for the purpose of education and knowledge. For any queries, disclaimer is requested to kindly contact us. We assure you we will do our best. We do not support piracy. If in any way it violates the law or there is any problem, please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Comment