How to remove Dark Spots / Acne Marks at Home |
Everyone gets pimple or acne sometime in their life. Acne or pimples spots can be very annoying. Getting rid of them is really challenging, some spots go away by itself but some may remain for longer duration. We go for medication for their treatment but they might be harmful on the skin. So by following these home remedies you can gradually get rid of dark spots or acne marks without harming your skin.
First of all you need to add vitamin-C serum to your daily skincare routine. You can also use the one available in market or use home-made serum which is very affordable. You can make D.I.Y Vitamin C serum described in following link- How to Vitamin-C Serum at Home | D.I.Y Vitamin-C Serum
1 small potato, 1 small tomato.
- Grate tomato and potato both with the help of hand grater and extract their juice.
- Mix the juice of tomato and potato together.
How to use:
- Take a cotton ball and apply this mixture all over face or only to the affected area.
- Leave it for about 20-25 minutes then wash your face with normal water.
- Use it once, daily for few weeks to get desired result.
Tomato contains vitamin A, C and lycopene which makes your skin complexion light, reduces dark spots.
Potato contains bleaching property which naturally lightens and brightens the skin.
Sandalwood powder, Apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1-2 tsp of sandalwood powder in a bowl.
- Add 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Then add 2 tsp of normal water in it.
- Mix everything well.
How to use:
- Apply a thin layer of this paste on your dark spots, acne marks or affected area.
- If you have oily skin you can even apply this paste all over your face.
- Leave it for about 20-25 minutes and let it dry, then wash off your face with normal water.
- Use it 3 to 4 times a week.
Sandalwood contains anti-tanning, anti-ageing, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. It soothes, cools and also reduces pimple/acne breakout. It also balances the pH level of the skin.
You may also like
- Four Effective Home Remedy for Cough-Cold and Congestion
- 10 Effective Home Remedies to Cure Dandruff permanently
- 10 Tips to Control High Blood Pressure
- Loss of Sense of Smell and Taste – Home Remedy
Disclaimer: wandofknowledge.com is created only for the purpose of education and educational sector. For any queries, disclaimer is requested to kindly contact us. We assure you we will do our best. We do not support piracy. If in any way it violates the law or there is any problem, please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org